Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sitting by Sea Shore

This week as I've been sitting by the sea shore, behold God's glorious creation I've been reminded of Psalm 104

24 O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches. 25 So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts. 26 There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.

The ocean truly is great and wide, and many thing have the use of it. In fact the ocean (and that lies therein) is one of God's greatest works. After reflecting upon the sea, notice the psalmists words,

33 I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. 34 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.

As I sit upon the glorious coast that God created I will remember that , "This is the day that the Lords has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it!"

No comments: